The New Ford F-250 is the Truck Geared for San Bernardino Drivers
It's now lighter and stronger and perfect for anyone from Fontana to Rialto who has a large task in front of them. That is the new Ford F-250, in a nutshell. Rugged power and dependable versatility are the calling cards for this durable Super Duty. Now, you can explore all the options of the new Ford F-250 at Fairview Ford in San Bernardino.
There is a Ford F-250 to fit every driver's individual needs. Whether it is just you riding in your F-250 or you plan on taking the whole crew, there is a cab size for you. Find yourself sitting in a regular cab, extended SuperCab or a Crew Cab. The 6.8 -foot bed length is plenty to get the job done. Plan on carrying a lot of gear? Then opt for the longer, 8.2-foot long bed.
- Ford F-250 XL
- Ford F-250 XLT
- Ford F-250 Lariat: Sync 3 infotainment system includes a Wi-Fi hotspot and smartphone integration. Leather upholstery, power-adjustable seats and dual-zone automatic climate control brings comfort to the cabin.
- Ford F-250 King Ranch: Western-themed trim and design. LED box lighting, upgraded leather upholstery, heated and ventilated front seats.
- Ford F-250 Platinum: Offered in Crew Cab. Gives you a remote tailgate release and built-in tailgate step. Multi-contoured front seats and adaptive steering make driving easier.
- Ford F-250 Tremor: The all-new off-road capable F-250. Comes with 35-inch all-terrain tires and 10.8-inches of ground clearance. Running boards and skid plates protect your body. Powered by new 7.3-liter V8 or Powerstroke Diesel engine with heavy-duty 10-speed automatic transmission.
- Ford F-250 Limited: Exclusive two-toned leather interior. Surround-view camera system, adaptive cruise control and a panoramic sunroof are included.
The Ford F-250 was made to work. It comes with a standard, but potent 385-horsepower 6.2-liter V8. A turbocharged 6.7-liter diesel V8 pumps out an impressive 450 horsepower. For optimal power, you need to feel the charge put out by the all-new 7.3-liter V8. This is the biggest engine you'll find in any truck this size.
Perfect Workhorse for Towing
Whether you need to tow horses to Redlands or your camper to from Riverside to Mt. Baldy, the Ford F-250 will get your cargo from point A to point B. With a maximum conventional towing capacity of 21,000 pounds, the F-250 makes hauling your equipment or implements easier than ever. The properly equipped 5th-wheel Ford F-250 can pull up to 27,500 pounds, while gooseneck towing can get you up to 35,000 pounds.
The First-in-its-class Adaptive Steering and Trailer Reverse Guidance take a lot of the guess-work out of your towing experience. Adaptive Steering automatically adjusts according to your driving conditions. When you are backing up your trailer or cruising on the highway, your F-250 will know this and decreases your steering ratio. The Trailer Reverse Guidance shows your surroundings brilliantly on a large center dash screen.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Trailer Sway Control
Discover the new Ford F-250 in San Bernardino
The new Ford F-250 is waiting for you at Fairview Ford. Take one for a drive and put it to the test. Then, talk with our specialists to learn more about financing or leasing your new Ford F-250. Find out which option works best for your needs. Once you get behind the wheel of the Ford F-250, you'll understand why it is the perfect truck for your job.